About the Role
The national community’s events are the peak of our activities. The Head of Event Production oversees future and ongoing events while mentoring the specific event producers to make sure each event is inspiring and memorable.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with the logistics world (like suppliers, goods and products).
- Experience organizing large-scale events.
- Good performance under pressure.
- Good multitasking capabilities.
- Familiarity with BrainstormIL’s organization, activities and goals, and a passion towards achieving them.
- Mentor each event producer.
- Manage budgets per event.
- Risk management throughout the work on events.
- Coordinate with local and national leaders.
- Send out price quotes and purchases.
- Negotiate deals and timetables to produce amazing happenings.
This position is mostly event-based - scope will vary accordingly.
On average, you are expected to dedicate a minimum of 6 hours per week.
The position will include visits to campuses and sites across Israel as well as remote work.