About the Role
BrainstormIL is the central hub of the Israeli Neurotech ecosystem. As such, we partner with many collaborators and supporters. The Funding & Partnerships Manager’s role is to develop and maintain these relationships and collaborations in a strategic way that will benefit all sides, including seeking funding opportunities for BrainstormIL’s operations.
- An understanding of business rationale, especially within the NGO sector.
- Experience negotiating deals and contracts and working with budgets.
- Experience performing company background checks (due diligence), including Neurotech related aspects (e.g. FDA) - an advantage.
- Past experience in comparable positions - an advantage
- Apply to relevant grants (governmental / entrepreneurial).
- Seek and establish business relations and funding agreements with potential companies, organizations, & institutions.
- Perform due diligence checks of our partners.
- Work along with adjacent sectors’ organizations (e.g. HealthIL, 8400, Science Abroad, etc.).
You are expected to dedicate a minimum of 8 hours per week.
The position will include visits to companies, institutions and sites across Israel as well as remote work.