About the Role
The position includes responsibility over BrainstormIL’s image and communication channels through various online platforms (website, social media, etc..) and offline (such as big events). BrainstormIL has a strong social media presence (over 2000 followers across multiple platforms) that needs to be managed, encouraged, and utilized to convey our vision, promote our activities, and market our content.
- Prolific writing skills in English and Hebrew. Preferably marketing.
- Understanding of how to work with social media. Experience managing websites, social media pages and online communities.
- Understanding social trends and how to leverage them.
- Creativity and a designer's touch. Advantage: experience with photo and video editing tools.
- General understanding of Neuroscience and technology.
- Knowledge of marketing data analysis - SEO (work with google analytics for example, find out when and what is best to post).
- Familiarity with BrainstormIL’s organization, activities and goals, and a passion towards achieving them.
- Responsible for the organization’s website and social media pages.
- Create and foster the community's online presence and actively increase its followers.
- Work closely with other functionaries in the organization, particularly with the digital content manager.
- Plan and execute national communication and marketing strategy.
- Create social & traditional media posts and content.
- Plan and execute the marketing and design language of the organization.
- Mentor local communities’ social media managers.
- Manage public inquiries.
You are expected to dedicate a minimum of 6 hours per week. Mostly remote work.