About the Role
The local communities are the backbone of our organization, execute BrainstormIL's vision through social activities, workshops, hackathons and more.
We have many local communities that strive to operate in a coherent way by learning and encouraging each other. The community coordinator’s role is to facilitate co-learning across communities, maintain national values, and communicate national policy to local community teams.
- Experience leading a team or project within BrainstormIL.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Amazing organizational personality (tidy folder-space).
- Experience leading volunteer groups.
- Spearhead new BrainstormIL chapters.
- Be in collaboration with all the community leaders.
- Exchange useful information to and from each community.
- Mentor and onboard new community leaders.
- Implement knowledge sharing tools and practices.
- Track local events in the national context (who did what when and where).
You are expected to dedicate a minimum of 6 hours per week.
The position will include visits to campuses and sites across Israel as well as remote work.