About the Role
We are seeking a dedicated volunteer to lead our social media efforts as the Head of Social Media. You will be responsible for managing and growing BrainstormIL's presence on various online platforms, including our website, Facebook, LinkedIn, and others. The goal is to increase our visibility and reach relevant target audiences in order to convey our knowledge, vision, and actions.
• Strong writing skills in both English and Hebrew.
• Experience managing social media accounts, online communities, and websites.
• Strong creativity and design skills.
• Creativity and a designer's touch.
• Familiarity with photo and video editing tools (such as Photoshop, Canva, and Premiere) is a plus.
• General understanding of neuroscience and neurotech is a plus.
• Knowledge of marketing data analysis and SEO (experience with Google Analytics, for example) is a plus.
• Familiarity with BrainstormIL is a plus.
• Manage and maintain BrainstormIL's website and social media accounts.
• Create and foster an active online community, increasing our followers and engagement.
• Work closely with other functionaries in the organization, particularly with the Digital Content Manager and Event Manager.
• Plan and schedule social media content using Gantt charts.
• Mentor local community's social media managers.
• Create timely marketing campaigns.
• This position requires a minimum commitment of 6 hours per week.
• Mostly remote work, but may include visits to companies, institutions, and sites across Israel.