About the Role
A crucial role within BrainstormIL is expanding the relation of the industry pillar to the rest of the ecosystem. This role manages BrainstormIL’s relationships with and between companies working in the Neurotech domain with the aim of expanding and cultivating these relationships to achieve better coordination, cross-vertical programs, etc.
- Experience with entrepreneurship / business, preferably working in the Neurotech industry.
- An understanding of the Start-up world.
- Experience leading collaborative projects.
- A wide understanding of Neuroscience and technology.
Strengthening the Industry component in the Neurotech ecosystem:
- Understand the field and its challenges and shape the role of BrainstormIL in addressing them.
- Help facilitate the emergence of new companies.
- Create and foster a community of people working in neurotech companies.
- Mentor project managers working on industry-related events.
- Endorse the industry through communication with local and national policy makers.
You are expected to dedicate a minimum of 8 hours per week.
The position will include visits to campuses and sites across Israel as well as remote work.