About the Role
BrainstormIL’s CEO is responsible for all aspects of operations and oversight needed to fulfil the organization’s strategic policy and short-term plans of action. As a member of the Amuta’s management team, the CEO also holds legal responsibility for the organization’s activity. The CEO is also expected to hold a wide understanding of the organization and its needs, and to operatively reflect those considerations to the Amuta’s board.
Salary is contingent on the organization raising funds.
- A proven capability to lead and manage teams and volunteers, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- A proven capability to lead and manage budgets and large-scale projects.
- Experience working in compliance with the relevant regulatory and monetary constraints.
- Strong familiarity with BrainstormIL’s organization, activities and goals, and a strong passion towards these goals.
- A good understanding of Neurotech and the Neurotech ecosystem.
- Willingness and availability to work in flexible hours according to organizational needs.
The CEO is the manager of all of BrainstormIL’s operations. They work with other key positions in the organization.
These responsibility include (but not limited to):
- Fulfilment of BrainstormIL’s strategic policy, yearly plan and budget.
- Initiate innovative processes and proactively advance BrainstormIL’s goals and values.
- Oversight of all of BrainstormIL’s projects and activities.
- Supervise all legal, contractual and financial obligations, together with the legal division and review board.
- Update the Board and General Assembly on all relevant topics.
- The CEO is liable for all organizational activity.
60% paid position.
The position will include visits to campuses and sites across Israel as well as remote work.