Within 24 hours, you and your teammates will present new and innovative ways to make an impact. Relevant hardware and experienced mentors from various fields will be available to assist you.
You can approach this theme from whatever angle you find interesting, such as:
Neurodegenerative diseases: Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, or ALS
Cognitive impairments: Memory, special orientation, language
Mental rehabilitation: PTSD, emotion regulation
And obviously, anything else you find fitting.
To pick the winning team, the judges will ask themselves the following questions:
1. How relevant is the product to the field of rehabilitation?
2. How much impact will it have on patient care?
3. Is the idea scientifically feasible?
4. Is the idea technologically or scientifically innovative?
5. Does the team have a working POC?
You can join as part of a team, or by your own and we will find a team for you.
Teams size: 2-5 people, at least 2 students, from any university.
To take part without participating in the hackathon, choose the track "free listener".
6,000 NIS CASH
Thursday - 18 November
Registration and Reception
Friday 19 November
Innovation in Neurotechnology
Yair Levy, CEO EEG-SENSE